New members are ALWAYS welcomed!
To renew your membership, click on: RENEW
Why join the first Arizona MOAA Chapter?
Check out our MOAA TV Commercial, and consider the following benefits:
- For the camaraderie of fellow military members in social gatherings that are entertaining and informative.
- Transition Liaison assistance for those wishing information on the Greater Phoenix job market.
- Support in finding information for those relocating to the Phoenix Metro area
- Help support MOAA National initiatives locally.
- Simply having a support network of folks you know you can trust and count on in your time of need.
The easiest way to join our chapter is to click the “Join Today“ Arizona Chapter MOAA logo on the right and fill out our on-line application. Feel free to contact our membership chair by email or call and ask to be signed up over the phone. If you have questions before you join, any one of our committee members will be happy to answer them for you. Our only prerequisite is you have current membership with MOAA (except widow[er]s of former military members).
There are many more good reasons for joining MOAA and our Chapter. MOAA is on the spearhead of a large coalition in constant campaign to correct and improve earned benefits for all active, reserve, guard and retired military service members of all branches. To read about MOAA’s legislative successes visit MOAA or our Legislative page.
Membership is open to active duty, retired, National Guard, reserve, former commissioned officers and warrant officers of the following uniformed services. Take a moment and listen to their official songs by clicking on each service: Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Auxiliary memberships also are available for surviving spouses of deceased officers.
The MOAA Website says it all. If you are, or ever were an officer in one of these services, we want to hear from you. If you’re not already a National MOAA member, please consider joining.
Leave A Comment